Are your Sprinklers ready for Spring?
Spring Startup Service consists of starting up and checking complete sprinkler system operation. Here is a list of items our technicians perform at spring start-up:
- Turn on water and check for leaks in copper and throughout the system
- Turn on controller, check battery and insure that all mechanisms are functioning properly
- Set controller to seasonal specifications & watering restrictions
- Verify programming of SMART controller Check rainsensor or weather station for proper operation
- Check all sprinkler heads for proper rotation and adjust as needed for proper water distribution
- Check all valves for leaks or improper function.
- Unplug/clean nozzles
- Check for obstructed heads
- Fill FertilEarth or EZ-Flo if equipped (cost of fertilizer is additional)
- Test HosEnclose if equipped
- Test remote control if equipped
Having the experienced professionals at Aqua Pro start-up your sprinkler system in the spring will save you time, water and money.
It is the best way to be sure your components are in tip-top shape. We will spot little problems and correct them before they become big (and costly) ones.