What is included?
- Thorough walk through of the entire property, looking for any problem areas.
- Make any necessary adjustments to sprinkler heads for proper coverage and distribution.
- Check controller for correct time, date and programming. Make any adjustments for current weather conditions and watering restrictions.
- Test rain sensor or weather station for proper operation.
- Check for any leaks in the system.
Repairs are made on a time and materials basis.
Why add a Mid-Season Checkup?
System components last much longer with professional care.
A professionally tuned system will save you money, water and time by improving the overall efficiency and performance of your system.
Lake Pump Systems – Zebra Mussels
Zebra Mussels have infested metro area lakes over the past years. They can also infest your lake pump intake, sprinkler lines, heads and valves! During your Mid-Season Checkup our technicians will check your pump intake basket and replace any clogged or damaged filter media.